Tuesday 20 November 2007

Siren maids

SIREN MAIDS

Just lately all I can think about is death. It seems like an old friend calling. it says come to me, reminds me of siren maids calling all is safe, then when you think it all safe you hit the rocks.

The beauty has two faces the one you trust like a mother hen and the other, that wreck lives.

Which one do I feel today, it does not matter for what ever you feel the out come is the same, mark the area well, stay clear. Be sure to be round friends, but I don't have any, my grip loosens.

The first bash leaves me vacant and into my mind comes delight of crispy duck a joyous taste but there’s no duck only the shredding of my body. Huge strip torn away but at the end of the strip it won’t let go and still no pain it’s like a elastic band pulling and stretching.

On rocks I watch the blood run down the cracks in the rocks, the blood flow like the tails light on a flowing motorway at night. Red remind me of Christmas but there only despair biff bash once again no dash just sorrows

That final call it has me like elastic it hangs on to another strip dashing and basing like tenderizing meat, but there’s no love.

I still hear the call just like kids playing. The call is come to me, come to me the saltwater does not miss any part of me and from inside out there no pains just despair we past pain at this point


How low do you have to go, when will it be over, once again the sirens call but this time I know the lie, strange as fast as I pull away I find myself back at rock bottom


The call get louder the lights flash the noisy rumble, all the time I’m calling, stay away that all I can think - shout loud, but it makes no difference.

The rock comes near, but I move to fast, the dream end but I am I still here.

There’s no rock, no sea, no siren maids only the fear of death. But death has the last word





Jason j

No comments: